The impact appears in the operation and performance of the organization, the employees as well as the partner and customer ecosystem.
There are multiple advantages:
- Help participants to learn and/or relearn to work in teams simply, rapidly and efficiently.
- Introduce the concept of fun and ludic in serious working contexts and rend them pleasant
- Raise the awareness of collaborators to the wealth of multidisciplinary teamwork and its importance
- Establish dialog between the different entities and businesses in order to optimize the organization’s operation
- Position the end-user at the center of interest to solution developers and problem resolution
- Make working environment more fun by systematically introducing conviviality and friendliness
- Engage stakeholders in solution design and carry the workload together
- Address complex business issues easily and in a short time
- Transform theoretical training sessions into ludic interactive sessions
- Push participants to rapidly get into the user’s context and take an empathic posture to better understand his needs
- Adopt a permanent approach to “Learning By Doing”
Extract from an interview with Mrs. Rajae SEGHIR conducted in the scope of a Professional Thesis entitled “Design Thinking contribution to solve organizational problems”