© Copyright – HPI School of Design Thinking
Apply Design Thinking to create, develop and innovate
for your business or your customers’
Organizations are increasingly practicing Design Thinking to address their customers’ needs as well as their own internal organization and processes.
This approach makes it possible to design a better user experience and the designed solutions are more efficient, more optimized and better adapted to their users’ expectations.
Le Design Thinking
Novalist Thinking added value:
- 30+ years of consulting, training and coaching in the information and system technology domain.
- A Design Thinking certification from the Hasso Plattner Institute – School of Design Thinking, Germany
- More than 9 years of experience in coaching and facilitation of Design Thinking workshops
Novalist Thinking engagement:
- Rely on business experts to design workshops
- Call for certified coaches to deliver workshops
- Integrate human and organization’s culture in its approach
Design Thinking methodology steps
Building a team with a common comprehension of the challenge
Discover user vision of the challenge
3 Define point of view
Compare both views and determine a point of view
Generate the maximum number of ideas addressing the challenge in a new and innovative way
Giving life to ideas and creating a basic prototype to share ideas with users
Asking the users to test the prototype and including their comments till the maturity of the prototype